Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Welcome 2008


Well today is the last day of 2007 and something which will go into the past and can never be regained. It was not a bad year for me, pretty OK i guess since it was also a year which brought some changes and good luck in life and not at all depressing like 2006 which was really bad for me.


So many things to be remembered, so many things to cherish and love...Humm the past was both good and bad, but hoping and praying that the NEW YEAR of 2008 is going to be spectacular and also a year where major changes will happen and major decisions will be taken.


Of all the 27 years in my life, the best years for me were 2003 to 2005 which were spent in Chennai, in a wonderful college with spectacular friends. I did well both academically and socially; got to make good friends who i cherish, love and miss so much now and will always be a part of my life; had the 2 best years of my life and enjoyed it. Well what more can i ask for? I know that i can never get those days back even though i do keep wishing for it. But life goes on and the world moves on...


That were also the years that helped me know my fiancee more and helped grow a strong friendship and bond with him, and it was also 2 years filled with joy, happiness, tears and enjoyment. The years which i will always remember and keep in my heart and value because of the best friends i got in life.


2006 isn't worth mentioning as it was a depressing and tiresome and also sentimental year for me and am really glad that its over.


2007 gave me a good job in a place that i am really comfortable at and am really lucky to be at. And its also a year where some good and bad things happened, but still some major decisions for the future were taken too. 2007 also gave me a chance to connect with lots of long lost friends and made me value friendship a lot.


I am looking forward to 2008 with lots of hopes and hope that it will bring luck and that it will be a prosperous year for me an also for all those around me. I have also decided to take some resolutions which i hope that i will be able to stick to as its the first set of resolutions for me. I just hope that the future will bring lots of good luck and that all our dreams will come true. And i do hope that my major plans and decisions for 2008 will work out well.


I am thanking the good Lord for all the blessings that he has given and showered upon me in life, for the wonderful parents, a wonderful brother and also for a wonderful partner to share my life with.


"May all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. May the New Year bring new hopes, new promises and new reasons to celebrate your presence in your lives.
May this New Year adorn your life with many beautiful things and sweet memories to cherish forever. And care of those whom the heart holds close, along with abundant joys and happiness, for you and your family. May all the dreams in your eyes, all the desires in your heart and all the hopes in your life blend together, to give you the most spectacular New Year ever."

"Wishing you life's best this New Year, Have a joyful & prosperous 2008"

No comments: