Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I have been tagged!!!

I have been tagged by pointblank (Neetu) about these particular topics and hence here goes:

  • Eight things I am passionate about:

Well I have absolutely no clue what I am passionate about. I guess there was a time when I was passionate about many things but now it's like I have resigned to the fact that many of the passions or love of my life doesn’t seem to work out here. Anyway these are some of the things I am still crazy about:

  1. Books and reading: well I am still crazy about books and reading and I mean reading anything. I just love to read all kinds of books and relax and go into another world. I just love thrillers, crime novels, romance novels and ya even Archie comicsJ. (For almost one and half years I didn’t get much books to read here and I went totally crazy and became moody and what not. The worst part was that I did not find even one English library in Kuwait until recently when a friend told me about this gr8 store where I could reserve books I wanted online and go pick it up and could sell it back for a small amount if I didn't want it after reading and get other books. Wow… for me it was like finding heaven… hehe… that's how crazy I was about books and reading…)
  2. Movies: I just love watching movies a lot or rather used to be so crazy about it. Well I still am to a certain point and that’s only because I don’t get to watch movies as much as I want to and don’t have any company to go to the movies with. Any day I love to see good movies and enjoy watching it too…But I swear that I can't stand some of the stupid movies which make no sense at all.
  3. Friends: My life is all about having good friends around me. I just love most of my friends, even the ones who have hurt me badly and everyone at home says I am too forgiving and such. Well the fact is I just love most of my friends as many of them support me through tough times, lend a shoulder to cry on, listen to my bitching and fuming about anything and everything, make me laugh a lot (that is something I rarely do) and give me good company and so on.
  4. Family: I am crazy about my family and love them a lot. (ya like Neetu said even I take them for granted most of the time and have hurt them a lot.) But still I love them a lot and miss them when I am away and am very possessive about them.
  5. My freedom and space: Well I do love and freedom and space and hate it when restrictions are put. I need my freedom to do the things that I want and want to be left alone when I want to be alone. I just hate it when people come and disturb me unnecessarily and irritate me when all I want is to be left alone. That’s when I turn mean and irritating. hehe…
  6. Sleeping: Ohh boy!!! This is something I am deeply crazy about. It's mainly coz I never get enough sleep and that also a sleep which is not disturbed. I take a lot of time to fall asleep and finally after the hard work of falling asleep I get disturbed by someone or something and then I lose all sleep. This makes me crazy to sleep peacefully and believe me I bite if get disturbed or woken up in a rude manner from my sleep…
  7. Good food: I love to try out different kinds of cuisines and various varieties of food. And yes I just love chocolates.
  8. Long drives: I just love to take long drives in a four wheel drive along the highway and such in good speed. It's so exhilarating and gives me a sense of calm and all that.
  • Eight things I want to do before I die (In no particular order):

Humm well there r many things that I want to do before I die like:
« Travel around the world; see as many places as possible; Enjoy the beauty and culture and all that.
« Send my parents on an all paid vacation or go together with them. Well Neets, this is something I have always been planning to do and hope that it will happen soon.
« Live in the way I want
« Get completely drunk at least once as I seem to have an amazing capacity for handling alcohol and never get drunk, only more sober.
« Try and learn the stupid Arabic as I need to survive in this Arab place. Oh I seem to be hopeless at learning new languages or infact any language.
« Spend some time in some gr8 place, completely alone and relax and have a good sleep.
« Try and help as many needy people as I can in my own way. (Well I guess I am happy about this one as I have started doing that.)
« Try and do something or make some kind of difference or awareness about the violence happening against women. Mainly help women from falling into the traps of getting caught in the sex rackets and such. Or at least try and help the ones who do and help in getting them a new life and so on. (This one I will do somehow or the other.)

  • Eight things I say often:

Now what would that be:
1.Whaat the hell…
2.F**k off
3.What the F**k
4.Bloody hell
5.Really?
6.Aha
7.Hummm
8. Ohh Puleeessseee...

  • Eight books I’ve read recently:

Humm don’t think I have read much recently. The ones I remember are:
· Absolute power
· Foreign Affairs
· Scandal
· Fire on the mountain
· Hello Darkness
· High Tide
· Saving Faith
· The Alchemist

  • Eight things that attracts me to my best friends:

    · Shoulder to cry on.
    · Inspiration
    · Moral support
    · To listen to their problems patiently.
    · Movies
    · Shopping
    · Gossips
    · Laughter

The rest I am leaving out neets. Sorry… That’s all I think that I can write about for now. And about tagging, well I have no idea who exactly I should tag, but anyone who feels up to it can write about it.

7 comments:

--xh-- said...

cut out 2 and 6 from teh fist eight and we have almost same list :-D

Kelvy said...

@xh
heheh....thats good...well sleeping is become a passion now coz i dont get much sleep and its like this prizeless treasure for me...hehe

Vik Rajagopalan said...

:-].. yea my answers were strange but then i was just writing what I wnated to do .. but yours were interesting .. you are passionate about sleeping so much eh.

Kelvy said...

@vik
well ur answers were not starnge at all, it was very intresting...ohh ya i am passionate abt wanting to sleep coz i never get peaceful sleep..its like i'm doomed never to hav a good sleep...and it takes a long time for me to fall asleep uless i'm drop dead tired to the core...:) thats y i just want to sleep ...hehe

Preeti Shenoy said...

In the first list I too am exactly like you except for 7. :-)

Kelvy said...

@ps
heeh..thats good to know...well i like good fodd..but no way will i try any starnge food...being away from home for too long has made me love the typical kerala cusine... :)

ramblings said...

hmm..gr8 book shop in kuwait?!! with good english books?!! thats news! :) do let me know where it is, would do wonders to my lost soul! :)