Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back Again (I hope!!!)

I do hope that I am back again for good... Right after I decided to make a habit of putting in regular posts, I seemed to have stopped totally. Well the past few weeks have been so hectic with work and home and things that seems to drive me crazy and I have got minimum rest...
It was indeed refreshing to be able to read some blogs today, speciallly "just a mother of two's"...there were some intersting posts and through that i did indeed get introduced to many new blogs.
There have been so many things that I wanted to write about, and right when I sit down to do it, something or the other comes up and I forget about it totally and then that mood of writing is gone completely....
Well i do hope that i will get the chance to write regularly soon.

7 comments:

--xh-- said...

me too hope 2 c ya regular here :-D 'a mother of two' is indded a nice place to keep one busy - she writes well, and it is fun to read her posts...

Kelvy said...

@xh
heheh ya...ya totally good posts..love all her articles

Preeti Shenoy said...

Thanks for mentioning that my posts refreshed you..*takes a bow* :-)

This morning I spoke to my mom.My mom watched the movie Calcutta news and she loved it.I mentioned that you had blogged about it and so i knew all about it! Thanks for posting it.
Thats the advantage of blogging--one comes to know so many things.

Kelvy said...

@ps

heheh..yup ue blog is too good...
ahh gud to know ur mom enjoyed the movie..i liked it a lot..

Kelvy said...

@ps
ya very true that blogging has its advantages..

Vik Rajagopalan said...

welcome back...and yea new picture indeed, more like trying to fit the name I got myself :-)

PR said...

Do it enough and it will become a habit.