Thursday, August 08, 2013

Long weekend coming up!

First of all, Eid Mubarak to all my dear friends around the world... May God bless you all with a wonderful and blessed year ahead...

If i were still in Kuwait, I certainly would have looked forward to the long holidays and the lazy days away from work.. But now, I have a short holiday and I don't know what to do :( Well its not like I have any choice about what to do other than going for the weekend to my hubby's place...I know that in some ways it will be good, but the little naughty one will wreck havoc there, won't listen to a word i say, won't eat anything and so on.... And his naughtiness will drive me crazyyyy....

The boredom factor will kill me :( I do want to watch movies and so on, but it wont work out this weekend anyway as there are functions coming up etc....

Anyway, I certainly will miss blog-hopping, browsing, CSI NY show, and TV programs and so on for the next few days...

Once again, happy holidays, Happy Eid and happy weekend guys!!!

No comments: